What should every girl need in her closet? Black leather shoes, lots of them. Thus I decided to show you guys my favourite ones and tell a bit more about each pair. All black, all leather, yet completely different. Here we go..
1. Next patent leather ankle booties. These boots are the ones I wear when my outfit seems a bit basic. Shiny black with a fun length and sturdy block heel always is a good idea.
2. Clarks. Desert boots are great and go with jeans, leather leggings and skirts, so the ultimate basic.
3. Fred de la Bretoniere lace-ups. Black lace-ups are easily worn with every outfit, but my ultimate favourite combination is with suit pants, as seen here.
4. Acne booties, 12 cm sturdy heels in which you can walk all day. Gotta love Acne booties! In addition they are just beautiful because of the buttery leather and nice cut.
5. Topshop fringed loafers. Bought these ones a while ago but since the weather is quite terrible I haven't had the chance to wear them yet. However they are obviously great for spring and summer, let's just hope that they aren't only good looking but that they are comfy as well.
6. Deena & Ozzy nubuck leather chelsea booties. Love the heel height and the matte black leather, they are quite anonymous (can you say that about shoes?), so if you have a nice top, jacket or skirt they don't steal the show.
What do you think? What kind of shoes are essential for you? xx