What are you looking at?
1. Christmas reindeer at our home.
2. A risotto I made last week, with homemade sun dried tomatoes (oven dried actually ;).
3. We bought a tiny Christmas tree last week and a few cute decorations, like owls and angles.
4. Another shot of last weeks outfit.
5. Cooking in our new kitchen, which is finally finished!
6. The ones that follow me on Instagram (@heritagemode) already knew I was going to paint our new wooden floors white. So here is a photo after I put the the first layer of paint on the floor.
7. Baked potatoes, tomatoes and homemade Kibbeh with rosé beer of course.
8. This year we decided to put our Christmas tee in a vase.
Merry Christmas! Hope you'll have a great time with your friends and family and see many great xmas movies and eat lots of delicious meals. Enjoy all the festivities! xx