What are you looking at?
1. Shoes for dinner, yes please! Last week we also visited the exhibition Fascination, another part of the Mode Biënnale Arnhem, at Huis Zypendaal. It was a beautiful exposition created by the men of Ravage and was dedicated to fetishism in men's clothing; think ties, underwear, perfume, shoes...
2. Some noodles with shrimps, carrot and leak because everyone seems to enjoy the weekly food-photos!
3. Eating alone equals dinner on a wooden cutting board. Oven baked rosemary potatoes and cherry tomatoes with a cheese burger and fiesta peas mix.
4. My little friend Pluis enjoys the fact that he's gotten his own chair in front of the window.
5. Men's perfume at Huis Zypendaal.
6. Grilled peppers and mushrooms with rice and a beef burger.