As I've mentioned before, I went Sunday to Aarhus for a quick shopping trip. Here some shots, the weather wasn't really great so the photos are a bit grayish. I love to shop all Scandinavian brands together in one city!
1. Beautiful ivy overgrown building.
2. As you can see our shopping trip succeeded. I bought a brown suede fringed gilet from Vila Luxe line, a burgundy silk blouse from Samsoe et Samsoe, a beige Acne parka, Acne jeans in a great in between denim tone, a grey sweater (from unbelievable soft material) from Won Hundred, a pair of silk shorts from Gestuz and a white blouse collar from COS. Mostly new fall-winter collection but the Acne parka and the suede Luxe gilet were on sale. You'll see the items properly on outfit pictures, coming soon.
3. A beautiful hotel at the square in the city center.
4. Our hotel room in the new Scandic Aarhus City hotel.
5. A street in Aarhus, love the graffiti painting in the back on a building.
6. You can find a lot of seagulls in Aarhus, because there is a huge port in Aarhus, really close to the center.
7. The front of out hotel, it has a really fancy design part on the right and a classic part on the left side.
8. Our bathroom in the Scandic Aarhus City hotel.
9. Coffee time!
10. Another view from Aarhus. This obviously is a big church, you can find it in the city center.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook