What are you looking at?
1. Beautiful garden in the perfume city Grasse, would love to have such an arrangements of plants myself one day.
2. Made a curry-cauliflower risotto mixed with a rosemary garlic focaccia.
3. Would love to have views like this in Holland, unfortunately we don't have landscapes with amazing mountains and hills like Clermont-Ferrand.
4. Another shot of me in Nîmes.
5&6. The little things I bought myself during our holiday in France. Love these little perfume bottles, absolute delicious fragrances.
7. Colorful pasta with smoked chicken. xx