What are you looking at?
1. Today I attended the Humanoid super stock sale in Arnhem. I was there at 8.30 this morning, reaaaaly early. They sold racks full of great stuff, I found these two amazing Humanoid trousers made of the softest leather imaginable. I've already been the proud owner of a pair black leather trousers for two years now, but was really anxious to buy another pair. Never found the perfect ones though. I've been searching for a while for a beautiful slimfit clean oxblood version, today I found them. I also chose to add the black version to my closet, nothing wrong with another pair of black trousers.
2. Eaten delicious tricolore macaroni this evening. The perfect meal with rucola, mushrooms, tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
3. The little herb garden from my mother-in-law.
4. BBQ at the beginning of this week. Wish we had the weather we had back then at this moment as well.
5. The other articles I bought this morning at the Stock sale. A boxy-fitted woolen winter jacket form Etoile by Isabel Marant. A beautiful long sleeved bouclè jacket with zipper closure from Humanoid. Short sleeved sweatshirt from Isabel Marant which is an instant favorite item. All together I have bought five great items. I love sales!
6. Fresh fruit dessert!
Follow me on Bloglovin'