Farouk Systems bloggersevent
Yesterday I attended a bloggersevent hosted by the lovely crew of Farouk Systems. Together with Kiki who blogs at Chicks About Fashion I went to Amersfoort where the head office of Farouk Systems is located. When we got there we first had something to drink and ate a lovely cupcake (with miniature styling irons and blow dryers on top, how cute?!) We then, together with all the other bloggers, went to another room were a few people told us something about the products of Farouk Systems.
Farouk Systems is a company that manufactures luxury hair care products. The company is based in Houston and founded by Farouk Shami who has worked in the field of hair care product development for decades. Farouk Systems is the first company that invented an ammonia free hair color and also well known because of their popular BioSilk products. We got information about the new lines that are just released, the Chi Keratine treatment, and soon to be released, the volume line. The motto of Farouk is environment, that's why they work with substances like silk and argan oil.
What are you looking at?
1. You can see Kiki (Chicks About Fashion) and me with Hedwich Vigelandzoon who is a famous hairdresser who works during fashion week for brands like Valentino and creates stunning hairdo's for editorials in many fashion magazines.
2. Delicious cupcakes with miniature CHI blow dryers and styling irons.
3. Beautifully decorated showroom.
4, 5, 6. The products in full glory. You can buy those products at John Beerens.com.
7. Surprise act: Dutch artist Glennis Grace who is a spokesperson of Farouk came to the showroom. She directly went on stage and we were lucky to see her doing her thing!
8. Kiki, Glennis Grace, me (sorry I promise I'm going to practice to smile in front of the camera) and Miss Chi (who is also a spokesperson for Farouk Systems).
9. Love to see these shelves filled with all the amazing products of BioSilk. You could even find these products in the restroom so I of course tried the Biosilk Shine on spray which smells delicious!
10. With a few other bloggers and Nathalie den Dekker: not only Miss CHI but also Miss Universe NL.
11. Time for food, mini burgers!
12. The products that were in the goodie bag. We all got this amazing CHI Dual voltage hairstyling iron and could choose three product we would like to take home. I choose for the new Chi Keratine product because it transforms weak hair into strong, healthy and smooth locks. It's the perfect treatment and I can tell you it works. I used it this morning and my hair looks healthier and has a subtle glow.
Thank you Farouk Systems for having me! I'm really happy with those new products and can't wait to try out the other Biosilk products which I already ordered since my boyfriend wanted the mens products ;)