Aarhus city map
Obviously I'm not an Aarhus expert, but I can share my favorite places to visit with you.
1. Organic restaurant and bakery Emmerys at the Guldsmedgade. They serve a wide selection of sandwiches, toasts and drinks. They also offer great breakfast and lunch options to share with friends.
2. The Samsoe & Samsoe store at the Klostergade 15, which also sells Acne, Minimum, Won Hundred and more.
3. On Volden 7 you can find the store Stylepaste which sells both clothing and accessories of brands like Acne, J.W. Anderson, Muubaa, Rochas, Opening Ceremony, Carven, Surface to air and many more.
4. Aarhus also has his own Mulberry store. I guess I don't need to explain what beautiful accessories you'll find in that shop. The shop is located at the Vestergade 5.
5. I love love love the COS store, my favorite shop in Aarhus!
6. If you want to get a taste of the old America you should order spareribs at Bone's at the Skolegade 33-35.
7. People who want to do something other than shopping, you can pay the modern art museum called ARoS a visit. It has a rainbow panorama on top of the building in which you have a view over the whole city.
8. Here the Scandic Aarhus City Hotel is located, an other hotel at which we've stayed during a shoppingtrip in Aarhus. I also have a blogpost in which you can see some photos I made, find it here.
9. If you need some fabric, just visit Citystoffer at the Park Alle 9 to see if they have something you like.
10. The City Hotel Oasia were we slept last visit. I can really recommend this hotel it is really fancy.
11. Bruun's Galleri shopping mall, find the shops that are in it over here.