What you'll need:
Sweat shirt, scissors, sewing machine, tape-measure.
1. Cut off the sleeves, making them short. Slightly roll up the sleeves.
2. Make it a cropped top by cutting of the lower part, use a tape-measure to make sure that both sides have the same length.
3. Turn the top around, cut out the back starting at the top, cut directly along the sews. You will have a choker and sleeves. Then stop about approximately 10 cm from the seam and start cutting sidewards.You will have cut a triangular shaped piece of fabric out of the back and.
4. Then cut the 10 cm wide strip at the lower part in half. Now you can knot the two pieces of fabric together to create shape. The sweat top is not longer totally connected, the choker keeps the top connected.
5. Stitch along the seams, on both sides of your straps. I didn't stitch along the sleeves, because I wanted them to be a bit edgy and not stiff. Good Luck!
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook