What are you looking at?
1. Like I told you guys before, at the beginning of this week I went to Brugge.
2. Time for some fresh light meals because of the unbearable heat last week. A couscous salad with radishes, onions, beans, feta, nut mix, lime and parsley.
3. The beautiful gables in Brugge, love those buildings.
4. Drinks in Brugge, with Roxanne who lives there for half a year.
5. Love old signs with old penmanship, the overly use of vowels in words looks funny.
6. The Scandic Aarhus City Hotel, where I am at this exact moment while writing my post. Mart and I decided to do a quick shoppingtrip in Aarhus, Denmark. So this morning at 05:00AM we left Arnhem and entered Aarhus at the end of the morning, parked the car in the parking garage and entered our beautiful hotel room. This is a new four star Scandinavian design hotel, which opened her doors in June this year, so it's open for two months now. Tonight we will find out if the beds are as comfy as they look.
7. Another fresh meal from last week. Chinese noodles with panga fillet, onion rings, garden peas, Asian herbs, citron, Thai sweet sour sauce. Just delicious!
8. The other side of the archway from the first photo in this post.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Facebook